Provide a detailed description of the problem and/or service requested.
Terms and Conditions:
• Customer is responsible for shipping charges when returning product to Armalite.
• Armalite is responsible for return shipping charges only for warranty repaired product.
• For all other repairs/service, the customer is responsible for all labor/part costs including return shipping charges and is required to provide Armalite with account number/payment information prior to return shipment.
• Take all personal/ancillary items (such as scopes, slings, etc.) off the firearm when shipping to us.
• Do NOT send live or spent ammo with the rifle. It is illegal to do so.
• Return shipping address must remain the same as the address given on the RMA form. We cannot ship to an alternate address.
• When sending in your firearm, send only one magazine for test firing.
• Once the RMA number has been issued, you have 14 days to send in your product.
• Accuracy issues must have a test target included with the rifle.
• Warranty service will be at the direction of Armalite.
• Only rifles originally built at Armalite are warrantied. Service on rifles built by customers, modified rifles or non-Armalite products will be subject to the cost of time, material and return freight.
• Warranty is non-transferrable. Proof of purchase IS required for warranty service.